Canal Flatties

Canal Flatties

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My New Year Resolution

   This year, I plan on keeping track of every fish I catch (using a clicker-counter I got), and maybe I'll even be able to keep track of numbers of fish, but I doubt that will happen, because on a good day of fishing it would be very hard to keep track of. I will give updates on the first of each species we catch this year, and I will be attempting to catch at least a fish every week, no trouble unless the ponds in the area are frozen and fallfish shut down in the rivers, even then I can go look for trout. I will also be doing a "fish of the week" on my blog, simply the biggest fish of the week or most deserving of the title due to looks or how challenging it was to catch. I will probably have runner-ups if I have a good week of fishing. Thanks for reading!

No comments: