Canal Flatties

Canal Flatties

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Spring Striper Fishing Lake Anna

    This past week has been an absolute blast at Lake Anna for me. I have been 4 times and landed over 60 stripers and hybrid stripers. I have been fishing the dike 3 area from the bank and in a kayak. There are thousands of herring there right now and the stripers are there to feed on them and are also doing a false spawn if you ask me. The bait that has landed the most fish for me has been a live herring, which has accounted for around half of the fish I have caught. The artificials I have been using are an Alabama Rig, a swimbait on a 1/4oz head, and a Spook. The largest fish have been on the spook by far, I have landed a pile on the Alabama rig but most are small.






1 comment:

Rob said...

Nice post. Keep 'em coming! :)