Canal Flatties

Canal Flatties

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Struggling...

            Sorry that my blog has been kinda dead for a while, the fishing has just been awful here lately. I have only caught 2 fish in the past 3 weeks! I went trout fishing for 2-day-fresh stockers yesterday and saw plenty of fish, but nothing would hit, I even tried my hardest on a school of 20-30 creek chubs and fallfish but only managed to catch one! Times are desperate! I am almost afraid to try kayak fishing for crappies the way my luck has been going recently and the North Fork of the Rivanna is dead... And even the stocked trout won't hit! Hopefully I can get into something in the next 2-3 weeks worth writing about but as of now, I am STRUGGLING! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to take a break. Fishing is always terrible this time of year. Wait until the weather warms up a bit and the fish get hungry. They will return.

Anonymous said...

Me too. Frustrating.